Fly Fusion Forums

Crow Fish & Ice Off Bows..

beedhead

Was out in the Pass and surrounding area for a week...Was a great trip...Weather was kinda funky for a few of those days, but the fishing was still pretty good...The Crow Bows are on the move as the water came up a little in the last couple days I was there, and were starting to feed fairly hard off the surface...On day 2, I managed to hook up with a real nice healthy Male Brown that taped 19.5 inches on the Leitch stretch of the river, was really surprised!!!...Thats my 3rd upper Crow Brown in the last 8 months...Fished the 1st day with ggp and fishin was tuff, but we managed to get into a few...Dekkard came down for day 3 and 4 and had a great time sight fishing for Big Bows, and fished the Crow a bit and did O.k....Dekkard Lost an absolute pig of a Bull on the Lower Crow!!!, that thing was Huge!!..The Last couple days the Crow was fishin pretty good in the deeper runs, where they had not been until the water came up a bit...Here are few pics from dekkards camera, (Thanx Dude) as I still have not replaced mine...Always great fishin with you guys!!...

Cheers...Jeff..

dekkard Crow Cutt..

crow16.jpg

Little Broonie...Good scrapper..

crow14.jpg

crow13.jpg

crow12.jpg

crow6.jpg

crow5.jpg

crow2.jpg

Fishin was far from hot and heavy for the Big Bows, But the sight fishin was fun, and managed a good few of the biggens in the few days we/I wished it...Some were Brood stock, and Some did not appear to be Brood...But have heard that they can Clean up after some time in the Lake...Caught some real Pretty lookin fish, but did not have a camera...Dekkard and I had a Blast...

crow4.jpg

crow9.jpg

crow8.jpg

crow17.jpg

crow10.jpg

crow.jpg

crow1.jpg

crow11.jpg

crow20.jpg

Good show Jeff. Did you hear any turkeys while you were lake fishing?

Ice is coming off here too....wrestled with a 10lber after work today.

Nope, never heard any Turkeys, the wind was howlin so bad every day, I couldn't have heard them anywho...But I did hear there are a few kicken around out there right now...Good that ya got into Hawg today...Nothin like catchin Big ice off Bows to cure the winter Nasties...

Cheers...Jeff..