Fly Fusion Forums

Coulter Is A Good 'un

Guys/Gals,

I get a kick outta watching Coulter rouse the rabble on both sides of the political spectrum. She may sound ignorant or even stupid to some or a mentor to others but one thing is she's done is delivered a big

GOTTCHA!!

She's all about making money and couldn't have done it better.

CDN's been had.

Don

The only way I'd fork over money to see Ann Coulter would be to see her step off the curb in front of a speeding Greyhound. Hard to believe that she got where she is by simply being loud mouthed and arrogant..

Guest Sundancefisher

The funniest thing is people posting about it and giving her life on the web. Then people posting about people posting about it. Then people posting to complain about people's right to post anything they want. Then people changing the topic completely to say something different like pizza. Seriously...who wants cheese in a crust. I find the mom and pop pizza places with a great fresh deep dish way, way better than greasy pizza hut or cardboard dominos...and really...is goat cheese not one of the best toppings going these days. Trendy...tasty...etc.

Sundance:

I'm soooooo disappointed. And here I thought you were going to give us 7 pages of Global Warming and the conspiracy by Palin/Coulter crowd to shut it up.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....pizza. Anyone know of places that serve pizza...and cake?

Smitty