Fly Fusion Forums

Not Enough Space In My Head

You know....................

They should change the name of our fourth planet from Mars to Mart. That way there would be no confusion as to the spelling of the inhabitants' name, the Martians.

Not trying to change the universe, just my little corner of it.

I wonder exactly how many discussion threads on the internet devolve to poo humour - is our site below average, average, or above average, why is it that despite being middle aged, married, and university educated I still giggle when someone writes "Hersey Squirt" in a post ....man I need to go fishing - conclusion....I have TOO much empty space in my head

I wonder exactly how many discussion threads on the internet devolve to poo humour - is our site below average, average, or above average, why is it that despite being middle aged, married, and university educated I still giggle when someone writes "Hersey Squirt" in a post ....man I need to go fishing - conclusion....I have TOO much empty space in my head

at least it hasnt devolved into a global warming discussion

Well.......

Talk about a segue. I just happened to bump into Professor Wordsworth, the etymologist, in the bathroom. We had a cross-stall chat and he informed me that we really should be concerned about the Venutians.

This is getting bigger than I ever intended. I'm having trouble sleeping.

Well.......

Talk about a segue. I just happened to bump into Professor Wordsworth, the etymologist, in the bathroom. We had a cross-stall chat and he informed me that we really should be concerned about the Venutians.

This is getting bigger than I ever intended. I'm having trouble sleeping.

The Venutians???

I have some of their blinds on my windows. Should I be concerned??? :unsure: