Fly Fusion Forums

Another Example Of Eco Terrorism

Guest Sundancefisher

Calling this terrorism is not just the worst kind of knee-jerk, mouth-breathing populism, but an insult to the millions of people all over the world who legitimately worry if the market is going to explode when they go to buy bread.

That said, PETA claimed responsibility. If we treat this, properly, as a crime, would their claim of responsibility not also be an admission to conspiracy? I say we extradite their board of governors, convict them of conspiracy, and then deport them with criminal records.

Guest Sundancefisher
Gee folks,

Last I heard - 1 year in jail cost us about $45,000. A lousy waste of $'s. Deport her in a garbage truck from Toronto to the US. They leave every hour.

NB - they give us acid rain and we give them Toronto's garbage. Good deal or what?

Don

Give her work detail in a slaughter house instead. She can work off her crime.

As for garbage...I love our new recycling blue bin program...I would love to know how much of it is actually getting used...

Give her work detail in a slaughter house instead. She can work off her crime.

As for garbage...I love our new recycling blue bin program...I would love to know how much of it is actually getting used...

With the blue bin's in my nebourhood I always see a sea of them down all the alley's on pick up day then they are gone the next day.

So I would have to say in my area of the city they are beeing used, now how much are in them I do not have a clue as I do not go through other people's garbage, yuk......

Guest Sundancefisher
With the blue bin's in my nebourhood I always see a sea of them down all the alley's on pick up day then they are gone the next day.

So I would have to say in my area of the city they are beeing used, now how much are in them I do not have a clue as I do not go through other people's garbage, yuk......

I meant how much of the collected material gets used. Last I checked like 95% is just getting stock piled in the land fill for some future date when their is a market for it. Some materials need a volume threshold point to gain a market. Other stuff the price is so low due to the economic slow down that it costs money to give it away to a recycler for use in their products.

Maybe someone on the board is connected and can answer these questions.

I see in our neighbourhood we have huge usage of blue bins. It is amazing how quickly a family of 5 can fill one of them things every week. I hate wasteful packaging.

I am angered by how ignorant and self centered the americans are, to think that they have a legitimate reason to come and terrorise our politicians, as if they have absolutely nothing inhumane happening on their own soil. I'm inclined to agree that this was a form of terrorism based on just that argument alone. If this was a canadian tossing the pie, yah give them a slap on the wrist, but because it's an american who has ABSOLUTELY no right to cross our border and assault our politicians, toss her in jail and keep her there for as long as possible. And I would think canada should blacklabel her and her ENTIRE family as terrorists and not allow them in the country.

One more statement like that and I'm going to have Barak shut off the TV to Canada. See how you guys like it if all you have to watch is Degrassi reruns.

Maybe you guys should blackball all Americans. Too funny.

Rickr:

Ah, don't let our anti-americanism pastime get you down Rickr. Its right behind hockey, curling, and poutine in terms of popularity.

Besides, we'll make an exception for you; you know how to cast a fly! And, you don't own a Ranger bass boat.

And besides that, you have to allow some ignorance here Rickr. After all, don't your fellow Texans think we live in igloos and wear Beaver hats? ;)

[Edit: Like I said at breakfast, just think of the whining and complaining if the US beats Canada in the mens hockey for gold. Not betting that will happen, but just sayin'...]

On a lighter note

petasalty0282.jpg

A supporter of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) gets pied in downtown St. John’s today by Salty Dog, the Downhome mascot. The PETA member, Emily Lavender, 21, was in town to protest the seal hunt to Prime Minister Stephen Harper, who is speaking at the Canadian Construction Association conference. — Photo by Keith Gosse/The Telegram

blaming a whole country for one persons stupidity is the stupidest thing i have ever read on this site (that is saying a lot ). wait sorry including the individuals family in this persons actions. jesus i knew there was reason to stay away from here. this statement just rectorates it for me. im going back to the drake

Blaming a whole.. for just one person.. Ummmm??? :whistle:

On a lighter note

petasalty0282.jpg

A supporter of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) gets pied in downtown St. John’s today by Salty Dog, the Downhome mascot. The PETA member, Emily Lavender, 21, was in town to protest the seal hunt to Prime Minister Stephen Harper, who is speaking at the Canadian Construction Association conference. — Photo by Keith Gosse/The Telegram

Guess according to some people that makes Salty Dog a terrorist. Or are they only terrorists when you don't agree with them?