Fly Fusion Forums

Tim Horton's Litter

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink McDonald's coffee pretty much every morning, sometimes with a muffin. I use the drive through while listening to ESPN on Sirius. Usually I throw my cup from the day before away in the trash can at the front of the drive through, sometimes a couple of days worth. I always say hello and sometimes have a brief conversation with the always nice, usually Asian ladies who work there. The coffee is always good, usually very hot, and always exactly how I ordered it. At no point do I feel I am doing anything to ruin the environment or feel that I am frequenting a blight on our national, or international, landscape.

So you like Asian girls !!!!!!!

yup it's a gay poky thing <--poke--<

Stainless steel, my man (better insulation & longevity)!! Plus Calgary (not sure about Deathbridge) (supposedly) "recycles" plastic!! I think that plastic "to go cups" are # 6 recyclables?!

P

What happens when the refillable mug gets cracked or just starts to taste funky or you loose the lid etc..

That pile of plastic ends up in the garbage.. remember they are and should be recyclable!!!

an interesting little experiment regarding litter, maybe you've seen before:

some other links on thefuntheory.com make an argument for positive ways to modify the genpop's attitudes & behaviors.

Which is healthier ?

Starbucks Blueberry Oat Bar with Organic Blueberries.

VS.

Tim Hortons Blueberry fritter doughnut.

Organic berries may make Starbucks' oat bar sound healthier, but at 390 calories and 15g fat, (including 5g saturated fat), the blueberry fritter may be a better choice, with 330 calories and 10g of fat (including 4.5g saturated fat).

Guest Sundancefisher

you guys always miss the simpliest answer to the tough and easy questions.

Since most coffee drinkers are addicted...just have Timmies convert the drive thrus so that each person wanting a coffee can shot guns enough to fill their tummies. They get the buzz and no need to take a cup away with you. Saves on spill and lawsuits for coffee being too hot.

Timmies will also save money on cups etc. and drive thrus will be faster as each person is given a clean hose after they pay...ten seconds later...full and ready to drive.

It is just that simple!