Fly Fusion Forums

Sidetracked Interwebs Find

I was poking around looking for some shockabsorber ideas for a work trailer project and found this; Shockabsorbers

Don't click on the link if you're quick to be offended or expect something fishin' related, old rural Albertans really could care less what you think or expect.

TTFN

Moobs are a different beast....they require special understuff.

Men do not have BOOBS they have Pectoral muscles , or Pects.

Granted some men's Pectorals maybe insulated under several layers of fatty tissue..only to keep in proportion to their beer guts.

or for some weird reason men get female implants, this must have something to do with their mothers !

and for the record mine are an A cup and still firm, I mean muscular !!!!!!

my A cups dont bounce like they do in the demo. I knew it was too good to be true

Jeffro, given that I have probably 50lbs and 31 yrs on you, all I can say is... Give it time.

Jeffro, given that I have probably 50lbs and 31 yrs on you, all I can say is... Give it time.

If I dont finish this two week stint of field work and eating out for every meal I may be there before I know it.

At least I'll have free entertainment when I'm retired and the fish aren't biting :clapping: