Fly Fusion Forums

What Is A Strong Hint That You Should Not Be Driving???

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher
She outta moved to Calgary where they'll licence you if you can fog a mirror.

950 attempts to pass a drivers test... I can hear it now as she talks out loud...

"Question 1. If traveling along the highway at 90 km/hr and you notice a car stopped ahead of you in your lane do you: A) run into the car; B ) Slow down and not hit the car. Hmmm... that is a tough question. Seen it 950 times before. Let's see. I will choose.......A)"

On my recent birthday, when my son called, wished me a happy birthday, then said "Guess you're qualified o drive down the highway with your left turn signal on, huh, Dad ? " Damn, smartass kids. :)

PS: Great to see you, Don !

j

950 attempts to pass a drivers test... I can hear it now as she talks out loud...

"Question 1. If traveling along the highway at 90 km/hr and you notice a car stopped ahead of you in your lane do you: A) run into the car; B ) Slow down and not hit the car. Hmmm... that is a tough question. Seen it 950 times before. Let's see. I will choose.......A)"

Asian and female - Holy *hit !!! there goes the insurance rates for the country!!!