Fly Fusion Forums

Has Peoples's Attitude Been Changing "unknownly'?

Without giving any credibility to my questioning or statements in this thread , I've been reading a fair number of threads which have contained rather interesting posts, however, the majority of them have an underlined hostility to them..ppl coming into threads with a nasty taste in their mouths, maybe not knowning to themselves, but it comes out that way..

..Now comes my Theory..so read it several times if you must but try and understand my words so that I don't have to explain it all over again, but in a different fashion...

..in the last 5 years of living in this city, a certain problem has escalated into a very serious situation, which has been ignored for other reasons one way or the other. Now I'm talking about the numerous houses that have been turned into drug houses..be it meth, or crack, I'm using these two chemicals to prove my point. Here you have these houses, [and most are known by ur cities finest] just a cookin up a pale yellow cloud over Calgary, because these two drugs need to be cooked to be created.

..Where does all that cooking chemicals, go to.."when water boils it is turned into vapors"..so does the excess of the chemicals which is in it's process of producing the 'rocks'..

..Now we here on this board may or may not know what these drugs do to the personality of the user, both changes the personality of the person, making them more aggressive as more is consumed by them..their way of thinking towards others, the way things are construed by them [paranoia sets in], so with this knowledge now on how it affects ppl who takes these drugs..What is happening to the rest of the ppl in this city who is exposed to the "vapors" that have been dispersed during the cooking process of creating these chemicals, which sits over this city, inhaled by the ppl who live here on a daily bases, their personality , unknowingly are changing as well..think about ppl..really.. think of what I wrote.. ..

..Knowledge is a deadly weapon , but being kept in a cloud of No knowledge , can also be 'deadly'..................Wolfie

That would also explain my rapid weight loss.......

All kidding aside, if say 1 in 1000 houses were cooking drugs (a number straight out of my ass). I figure my street has 20 houses and is 100,000 sq. ft. (500 ft long by 200 ft wide, and again, out of my ass). So for 1000 houses that would be 5 million square ft. The dispersion of the gas emanating from the 1 house would be diluted to an insignificant level almost immediately, IMHO.

The reason boards get "grumpy" is as they get bigger and less personal, more and more members feel it is ok to blast away at whoever and whatever they want. Many of the old members, particularly the one's with a sense of humor and any good will at all, just give up and quit altogether, or at least quit posting. This causes the discourse to degenerate even further, not to mention the loss of fishing knowledge they used to share.

Hopefully we get past the stage we seem to be in. Cuz I gotta tell ya, it's getting old.

I don't think thats it Wolfie. I believe it's just the anonymity (sp?) of the interweb. It gives a little power, same as the coppers and human resources people get. Which, while it may not be absolute, corrupts just the same.

Ahh...yes position of power over others do have that affect, but think about..the vapors are heavy than air, thus sits above and grows as these houses produce more and more of this crap..but has anyone within the power of this city even thought of it as a public health problem to the body of ppl living here.."unknowingly"?..it is so easy to push such ideas under the carpet by blaming other things, but m8..don't just sluff this theory off so lightly.............

..What I forgot to mention and most important is the "DENIAL" that ppl get into about anything and everything...excuses against the truth................Wolfie

It is so funny, this is not the first forum I have been a part of, I think I have six that I visit on a reg. basis. It is the same on all of them, people take things to way to serious, and other people always feel that they are right. it is way too easy to sit behind a computer screen and run your mouth as really there is no consequence after. Also I know in my instances of being on the computer, it is usually in the wee hours of the morning, and my brain has quite working right.

I know one thing the city does to me is make me mad every time I drive, 5 yrs ago rd's were ok, at least the ones I drove on a regular basis, I live in the country, or what used to be the country, now there is a stupid mall 8 miles away, and I have to deal with stupid drivers where there used to be no drivers. I blame all the hostility in calgary, to the condition of the rd's. not really the meth labs, wheres 420 hiding. he can help us all chill out a bit eh?

Wolfie! <--poke--< "What are you smokin'"?! <--poke--< LoL Maybe if someone was living directly above a meth or crack lab, they might be effected, but for the other reasons listed, not even close to being possible!!

Gotta good chuckle, though, so thanks for that, at least!! :)

P

P.S. This reminded me of a training class I was once when working in the airline industry... So this guy asked the instructor (completely out of the blue) that he heard that if all the planes in the world faced in the same direction and all started their engines at the same time, it would effect the rotation of the earth. <--poke--< Was on the floor laughing about that one!!

Ahh...yes position of power over others do have that affect, but think about..the vapors are heavy than air, thus sits above and grows as these houses produce more and more of this crap..but has anyone within the power of this city even thought of it as a public health problem to the body of ppl living here.."unknowingly"?..it is so easy to push such ideas under the carpet by blaming other things, but m8..don't just sluff this theory off so lightly.............

..What I forgot to mention and most important is the "DENIAL" that ppl get into about anything and everything...excuses against the truth................Wolfie

And then you have auto body shops, truck and car exhaust, nail polish remover, head cement, 5 minute epoxy, smokers, chemical plants, propane, butane, the methane from my ass, the carpet in your house, etc, etc, etc...

Your theory seems kinda way out there to me Wolfie...

xkcdwrongoninternet.jpg

j

Ah, good old xkcd. :lol:

When I worked for the DoJ we went up to the Calgary RCMP detachment for a narcotics "show and tell". They mentioned that after a case has gone to trial and appeals are over they regularly burn the evidence. Maybe we should see if people who live in the area post lots of mean things on the internet.

Interesting topic Wolfie. I think my neighbor cooks drugs but I have not been beating "my wife" more than the regular amount.

Did I mention I hate italics!

:lol:

Note:

-the term "my wife" does not refer to Kevin's actual wife; it is his pet name for a certain appendage... :angel:smail:

LOLOL..... too funny BobLoblaw!!! too funny!!! :):):):):)

I agree with the poster who said it's the traffic. Spend a day driving around this city. Just one day. drive ALL day from the NW to the SE and take a different way each time. Then you'll be so ticked off that whomever you come into contact with that night is going to bear the brunt of your frustration. I assume some people probably let it out on the internet.

There's also some very highly opinionated folks on here, wether there right or wrong, there gonna make an opinion. Sometimes those folks get on people's nerves. Just my 2 cents

Without giving any credibility to my questioning or statements in this thread , I've been reading a fair number of threads which have contained rather interesting posts, however, the majority of them have an underlined hostility to them..ppl coming into threads with a nasty taste in their mouths, maybe not knowning to themselves, but it comes out that way..

..Now comes my Theory..so read it several times if you must but try and understand my words so that I don't have to explain it all over again, but in a different fashion...

..in the last 5 years of living in this city, a certain problem has escalated into a very serious situation, which has been ignored for other reasons one way or the other. Now I'm talking about the numerous houses that have been turned into drug houses..be it meth, or crack, I'm using these two chemicals to prove my point. Here you have these houses, [and most are known by ur cities finest] just a cookin up a pale yellow cloud over Calgary, because these two drugs need to be cooked to be created.

..Where does all that cooking chemicals, go to.."when water boils it is turned into vapors"..so does the excess of the chemicals which is in it's process of producing the 'rocks'..

..Now we here on this board may or may not know what these drugs do to the personality of the user, both changes the personality of the person, making them more aggressive as more is consumed by them..their way of thinking towards others, the way things are construed by them [paranoia sets in], so with this knowledge now on how it affects ppl who takes these drugs..What is happening to the rest of the ppl in this city who is exposed to the "vapors" that have been dispersed during the cooking process of creating these chemicals, which sits over this city, inhaled by the ppl who live here on a daily bases, their personality , unknowingly are changing as well..think about ppl..really.. think of what I wrote.. ..

..Knowledge is a deadly weapon , but being kept in a cloud of No knowledge , can also be 'deadly'..................Wolfie

Wolfie...... I agree with you~

I have noticed the same thing.. today even myself.. I felt full of something.. not in a good way... I gave myself a good talking to! There is something in the air..... for sure, it's out there for along time I've noticed and by some of the comment on this board... myself..

I've lived in the city myself for 5 years.... If I could I would move away.. far away in the hills... that would be a dream come true..

Thanks for noticing....

FFW.....

..Where does all that cooking chemicals, go to.."when water boils it is turned into vapors"..so does the excess of the chemicals which is in it's process of producing the 'rocks'

..Knowledge is a deadly weapon , but being kept in a cloud of No knowledge , can also be 'deadly'..................Wolfie[/color][/font][/i]

Dude, you need to readjust the tinfoil hat you're wearing, the black helicopters over your house are having difficulty reading your thoughts.