Fly Fusion Forums

New Spey Gear

toolman

Just think of what your gonna look like in a kilt, wet wading, casting and drunk on cheap scotch, with the rest of us cheering you on. Did I not mention the initiation ceremony that Speyghille and I are hosting for you and Glenbow?

Gordon talked me out of making you guys do the blindfolded river crossing for the final rite of passage....something about it's not covered in his Ghillies insurance policy or somethin'. You did'nt think it was going to be that easy to join the Clan, now did you? :lol: .

ps. Be sure and hide those fancy shooting head lines too, if Gordies around...he's kind of a traditionalist when it comes to these matters.

You forgot the part about casting and eating of the haggis while chanting the secret ritual broge "we seek thee yon bonney, little trout" and of course the casting of the blarney.

oh thats enough with the Scottish thing , EH ? Well two weeks to go and i will be in Calgary EH ? , i do the Kilt wearing and the haggis eating, as for the cheap whisky, well everybody knows that goes to Canada and the US. :D

I think it's about time i came to Calgary with the Kilt on for a night oot, then the Bow for some troot.

So if you see Toolman in a Calgary nightclub saying he's not with the guy with the Kilt on, that will be me. :D

Gordon Macleod (Clan Macleod rep for Calgary) :D