Fly Fusion Forums

The Next Joan Wulff

fruinincalgary

I thought it didnt get any better than casting dry flies on high country streams, untill....... I took our 5 year old on a couple of half day trip this past weekend. It's amazing to watch your child rise her 1st trout, I'd trade that feeling for any fish I've ever caught. Including the 27" bull below ( landed on a 4wt).

She doesnt like her waders, they arent pink?

FishingwithDave100.jpg

FishingwithDave101.jpg

FishingwithDave063.jpg

FishingwithDave111.jpg

FishingwithDave142.jpg

P1020752.jpg

Yup, just about 6. She hiked the liv and the upper old man with me. I had to make 2 trips every time I crossed the river,1 for my gear and one for a piggy back! Don't think I'll be doin that anytime soon with the rain we're in for. You might have to piggy back me on Monday!!!! :crybaby:

Yup, just about 6. She hiked the liv and the upper old man with me. I had to make 2 trips every time I crossed the river,1 for my gear and one for a piggy back! Don't think I'll be doin that anytime soon with the rain we're in for. You might have to piggy back me on Monday!!!! :crybaby:

I might have to.

If you were a bit taller, you wouldn't have to worry so much about it. Actually, I'm surprised your daughter hasn't already out grown you........