Fly Fusion Forums

Anybody Got A Gun?

DonAndersen

Maxwell,

A hunting trip in the inner city. Is that like a hunting trip when city folks come into the bush. Ya know, shoot up the signs, rip up the green spaces, throw garbage everywhere all the while maintaining level of sobriety only seen @ 2:00 AM. on Electric Ave.

I"M iN!!!!

Seriously, shot me a email. We'll work something out.

Don

• 3 weeks later...

Don, why wouldn't you want a road kill one. I grab the tails from fresh road kill ones all the time. They make killer streamers.

If you want a "fresh" road kill one. I'll keep my eye's open and grab the next "fresh" one I see and fire it off in the mail to you. Can you imagine the drug sniffing dogs at the Post office when that package comes across them?

Actually I will even skin it and salt it for you if you'd like. They are all over the city. So it's only a matter of keeping an eye out.

Rob

Guest tallieho

my neihbor traps them,here in his backyard in calgary .i think his last tally was 157 in 2 yrs.if we freeze it whole,would that do.black /grey how many?