Fly Fusion Forums

Regulations

I was reading the regulations for the canada national parks act, wich states " it is unlawfull to fish with a line capable of catching more than one fish at one time"

does this mean you cannot fish with a hopper dropper? :unsure::unsure:

Pick up a copy of the regs from any of the local fly shops and take a look in it, it should state everything in it, also carry it along with you incase a C.O stops you so you can show him.

I was reading the regulations for the canada national parks act, wich states " it is unlawfull to fish with a line capable of catching more than one fish at one time"

does this mean you cannot fish with a hopper dropper? :unsure::unsure:

If that's what it says, that's what it means.

I never knew about the single fly thing in NP's either. Thanks for bringing that up. I do fish in Waterton every once in a while

Ya single fly rule in the parks. Use caution on the lead part. You cant even have it in possession. Had the wand out .*hit most of my streamers were lead weighted. If you even have lead weighted flies you can be fined. Did the holly *hit puzzled look and got a warning.