Fly Fusion Forums

Maybe She Thought She Was Still Beside The Pool In Mexico?

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher
wow, what an idiot

I saw on the news that she actually swam over to the bears when she jumped into the pool. Only after the bear started biting did she apparently decide it was a poor decision to be there.

Very...very lucky to be alive.

Gotta think either she was mentally unstable or else some kinda of animal nut... or maybe mixed up the meerkat exhibit with the polar bear exhibit...or maybe a bad sorority dare?

I saw on the news that she actually swam over to the bears when she jumped into the pool. Only after the bear started biting did she apparently decide it was a poor decision to be there.

Very...very lucky to be alive.

Gotta think either she was mentally unstable or else some kinda of animal nut... or maybe mixed up the meerkat exhibit with the polar bear exhibit...or maybe a bad sorority dare?

Probably this one. Some people are so blinded by their love for animals they just truly don't get the whole "they're still WILD animals" thing!

Apparently she was "distraught" because she couldn't find a job..........Little wonder--I'm guessing her IQ might not have qualified her for much and I hear the demand for investment bankers is waaaaay down.........;)

I don't understand it; people clearly disregard the signs and common sense, to hop over the fence into an animal inclosure and to not think anything bad is going to happen is madness. If that was teh case why not let all the animals run free in the zoo.

It's like pulling a knife on a cop and wondering why you got tazered