Fly Fusion Forums

Waterproof Fly Boxes With 120 Nymph's

speyghillie

Hi Guys,

Got some new Waterproof double sided fly boxes loaded up with 120 nymphs in different sizes in at my work at the Trout Fishery here in Scotland, with the pound being worthless right now and having sent waist waders all over Alberta, i thought i would offer them up.

Only ten available.

Double-sided waterproof box +120 Nymphs

Price = $80.00 shipping, postage and UK taxes included, postage takes around 10 days.

Please send me a PM if you would like one, total money back Guarantee.

post-335-1239050298.jpg

post-335-1239050319.jpg

post-335-1239050340.jpg

post-335-1239050393.jpg

Hi Alinden,

Some oof the guys i know in Calgary has waders from Scierra that they cant get in Canada anymore, i have been sending them out from here to guys all over Alberta, i think you can read about the waders in the general Forum,

Here is the Waist Waders the guys all want , no medium sizes

http://www.scierra.com/?product=327

7 boxes left.

Gordo.

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

The Trout season is coming to an end here in Scotland and i have acquired some fly boxes with flies from a Trout fishery here in Scotland where i do the Flycasting Instruction.

I have sent most of the boxes to my buddies company www.canadianflyfisher.net but have some i cant be bothered taking with me.

These boxes and double-sided, Waterproof and have 50 Trout flies with includes.

12 tungsten beaded lures, 23 Tungsten beaded small nymphs , 10 traditional Scottish wet flies ,

I hate going fishing loosing the fly thats working and not having a back up, so lots of the Tugsten patterns are in two's.

Because of the very weak UK pound we can sell these boxes at $60.00 CND , shipping from the UK included, Payment can be made by Pay Pal to account speycaster1@hotmail.co.uk please include your address, expect 7 to 10 days shipping. only 10 available.

Thanks Gordon.

post-335-1251668103.jpg

post-335-1251668184.jpg

post-335-1251668439.jpg

Hey BigBowTrout,

Good to hear the flies and the Box arrived safe and sound, pretty sweet deal eh, dry fly box.........mmmmmmmmmmm.

dude could u get me one of these boxes when u make your way over here?????? would be deadly for traditional salmonflies!

Hi Guys,

The pic shows 45, but the ones i will send out will have da full 50 flies , thats what happens when you are in a hurry and pick up the wrong box..... in Hundreds of them.

All boxes will have the full 50, if anybody does'nt want to pay by Pay pal, just let me know and i will take a few with me.

Max will take you a couple over for the morning clinic.

I have no idea of the price of these boxes in Canada, but can believe the box alone would be $60.00.

Just let me know guys.

Gordon.

• 2 weeks later...
9 left . :D , get one now while the UK pound is worthless, dont pay til you check it out, and if its not great Value you can send it to a buddy of mine in BC to save sending it back to the UK.

Gordo.

probably a stupid question , but anyway...is there any left or am I poop out of luck?.................Wolfie

Wolfie,

Just PM Gordie (Speygillie), and I suggest doing it ASAP as he is going to be in town next weekend.

As for the boxes I absoultly love my box, good and durable, I have throwen reels and what not ontop of it and it has yet to break.

Hi Wolfie,

Just arrived in BC, and yes got some left and just waiting on some i had shipped from Scotland, i have the 120 flies plus box and the 50 flies plus box, the 50 has more Tungsten Nymphs if that what you want.

I will be in town doing a Speycasting morning at southland dog park on the 19th,and will take some boxes and a load of new toys with me, or i can send you one.

Same as always, you dont think its a sweet deal.........you send it back..........i keep your money........ only kiddin, i send your money back no problem.

Cheers Gordo.

Hi Wolfie,

Just arrived in BC, and yes got some left and just waiting on some i had shipped from Scotland, i have the 120 flies plus box and the 50 flies plus box, the 50 has more Tungsten Nymphs if that what you want.

I will be in town doing a Speycasting morning at southland dog park on the 19th,and will take some boxes and a load of new toys with me, or i can send you one.

Same as always, you dont think its a sweet deal.........you send it back..........i keep your money........ only kiddin, i send your money back no problem.

Cheers Gordo.

yepper...have sent a PM as Bhurt suggested....guess I'll be going there guys once I find out where that place..'sothland dog park' is..and if it is in a place where dogs are off leash, hehee..Nikita my wolf will stay at home , cause they may upset her diet.....hahaa............Wolfie

Hi Guys,

Got some new Waterproof double sided fly boxes loaded up with 120 nymphs in different sizes in at my work at the Trout Fishery here in Scotland, with the pound being worthless right now and having sent waist waders all over Alberta, i thought i would offer them up.

Only ten available.

Double-sided waterproof box +120 Nymphs

Price = $80.00 shipping, postage and UK taxes included, postage takes around 10 days.

Please send me a PM if you would like one, total money back Guarantee.

Are there any left?

Hi Kinwashkly,

Yes still got some of the 120 flies plus box and the 50 flies plus box, you can send the money via pay pal to speycaster1@hotmail.co.uk or a cheque or i will be at Southland dog Park on Saturday morning.

Just send a PM.

Cheers Gordo.

what time am I suppose to be there?