Fly Fusion Forums

Digital Camera- Suggestions ?

I have been asked the following and I have no idea so I am requesting input for those in the know.

What is a decent , not to expensive digital camera for taking pictures of fish and mountains.

I believe the person asking me staed it has to be waterproof.

Suggestions ?

There are a few model out now with the Water proof feature. The 2 that have been out for a while are the Olympus Stylus SW line and the Pentax Optio WPi line. Both are pretty good and you can find the older models for a decent price. The newer ones are more expensive, but the older models, 6/8mp you can get for under 300.

Here we go again!!! See previous threads.................The Olympus and Pentax are about even from every ones point of view. I personally have an older Pentax, but I did see the new Olympus in this weeks London Drugs flyer... on sale!

Here we go again!!! See previous threads.................The Olympus and Pentax are about even from every ones point of view. I personally have an older Pentax, but I did see the new Olympus in this weeks London Drugs flyer... on sale!

Sorry must have missed that thread.. thabnks for the input..maybe a suggested retailer with the best prices that I could pass on.