Fly Fusion Forums

Saturday Morning Fly Tying Show

Fred

Hey, not sure if this has been posted before or not, but there's a fly tying show on KSPS on Saturday mornings at 7:30 am. I cant remember what its called but I've enjoyed what I have seen. Set your PVR or VCR and check it out.

Cheers.

Fred

Hey, not sure if this has been posted before or not, but there's a fly tying show on KSPS on Saturday mornings at 7:30 am. I cant remember what its called but I've enjoyed what I have seen. Set your PVR or VCR and check it out.

Cheers.

Fred

I agree, great show! Good timing too as my most productive fly tying is on Sat, Sun mornings.

I gotta drag my ass out of bed though, no PVR for me just yet.....whats a VCR??

Leroy's tying seminar at the show this year was excellent. He has an absolutely amzing amount of knowledge. All the little tips that he had were definately worth the price of admittion. I learned how to open a ziploc bag.

Thanks to all you members for the kind words about the show Fly Tying the Anglers Art.

I also very much enjoyed meeting several you you at Spruce Meadows this year.

Again I thank you for all the encouraging words about meeting me and what I am trying to do with my fly tying.

Hope to see you all again sometime.

cept as I recall someone had to tell you who he was afterwards

it was more of a duh-oh moment. when the light went on. not like i hadnt seen the show on a number of occations, i'm just not awake at 730 most saturday mornings. out of context, i have trouble remembering who most people are. if i meet someone on the river, and see them a few times and then run in to them at a show or a shop - i dont have a clue, i recognize them sure, but not likely to remember exactly from where or a name. i tend to stand out a bit, so it seems more poeple remember me regardless of where i am. so if i think someone looks familiar, my first thought isnt that i saw them on tv.

anyway, Leroy, it was great to meet you and talk to you. the parachutes are coming along well. hope you get back this way sooner rather than later.

• 2 weeks later...