Fly Fusion Forums

Fly Fishing Expo 2nd Annual Pancake Brekkie

So....in keeping with the first annual tradition that our esteemed RickR began this time last year, Mike and I would like to invite you all for a pre-fly fishing expo pancake breakfast at our house. I think last year we aimed for 8:00 so if y'all are up that early and in the mood for some good greasy food and coffee to start your day then you wanna come by!

We live in the S.E. in Douglasdale. As most of you know we have 2 "puppies" - a golden and a lab who love people and who are moderately well mannered but often forget them. The trick for you will be to resist feeding them your yummy breakfast because they will give you their best "they never feed me and always kick me" look. Mike and I will provide the eggs, pancakes and hashbrown casserole (a personal request). What we need is for some folks to bring bacon, juice and coffee as per last year. So we can make sure we've got enough to feed you hearty souls, please let me know, by PM, if you will be coming and I will give you our address.

Hope to see many of you again - and meet some new folks that couldn't make it last year!

Lynn and Mike

Hmmmmm....a wake up call by a Texan and a big Dutch Cowboy? Can't says I've ever had one of those before <--poke--<

Forgot the timing on Brian's seminar. Come whenever you want....OK...not whenever you want....anytime after 7:00 is great. You don't want to see me before 7:00 and a couple of cups of java....you can ask Mike...it's not pretty.