Fly Fusion Forums

The 'who Cares What The Thread Title Is, Everybody Post A Joke Anyways' Thread..

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too late,thread is jacked

Two aliens from outer space land at a gas station and one of them walks up to a pump and says take me to your leader…. The pump just sets there all quit like so the alien says take me to your leader or Ill phaser your ass but it receives no reply... Then the other alien says wait don’t shoot him and then the first alien says hay man I know what I’m doing and then he shoots the gas pump. They both get blown back to outer space and the first alien says hey man how did you know that was going to happen. The second alien replies by saying “any one who can wrap his dick around himself twice and stick it in his ear has got to be one tuff mother f**ker.

Two guys are sitting at opposite ends of a bar.

The first one says to the other, "Hey, where ya from?"

The other guy replies, "I'm from Ireland."

"Get out. I'm from Ireland too! Which part?"

"Dublin."

"No...I'm from Dublin! Which street?"

"Green Street."

"Come on now...I'm from Green Street! What number?"

"215 Green."

"Well I'll be fooked. I'm from 215 Green too! Let's get out of this bar and go for a nice drink somewhere else."

As they walk out, they pass the owner of the bar coming in. The owner says to the bartender, "How's business tonight?" The bartender replies, "Pretty slow. Just the drunk O'Brien twins again."