Fly Fusion Forums

The Photo Of The Year Poll

WesG

2008 Photo of The Year  

39 members have voted

1. 1. And the award for photo of the year goes to?

• wesg
    • 420flyfishin
    • bigbowtrout
    • beedhead
    • ayr
    • maxwell
    • drbulltrout
    • rusty
    • birchy
    • din
    • jayhad
    • dutchdryfly
    • cdone
    • pythagoras
    • weedy1
    • sirocco
    • hawgstoppah
    • monger
    • brownstone
    • hydropsyche

Alright well after much difficulty getting this to work, it finally works. Interestingly enough, I tried again (thats 7 times) with internet explorer, and it still didn't work, so I figured I would try with Firefox and go figure, it worked!!

So anyway since I can only have 20 choices on a poll, I just picked the names of the people who posted the 20 pics I liked the best. So feel free to vote away, and if you don't like my selections and feel yours should be up there... well I guess that's to bad. I voted for Mongers, I'm a sucker for a nice sunset. Nice job though everyone. I hope you have a plethora of fishing excursions and may you catch many a large fish in 2009!! oh and good health to, or something like that!

Wes. You started the thread so you da boss.

Why not select what you think are the best TEN and then do a poll. It's all for fun and there many real fine pictures we all appreciated.

No matter who wins (and who gets cut) it was fun.

Cheers!

Clive

Wes it could only mean one of two things.

1. You suck at the interweb.

2. The board software is messin up today.

Well I have tried it another 3 times today, twice in this post and another time tryiing to start a whole new post. I am starting to get sick of typing 20 names out. I am pretty sure I am filling everything out right and it keeps telling me the same thing.

Lots of real nice pics. Loved monger's dawn at Langara and Bhurts sunset or sunup but had to vote for beadhead's storm coming to the raven....great composition. OOps wanted to vote for beadheadwally (wally must of been late)...beadhead's pic of the lines on the water with him and his daughter is still a good choice