Fly Fusion Forums

Fishing And Crowds

same in Newfoundland for casting a wet fly upstream, not allowed , nothing but a floating line is permitted and you must maintain minimal slack on the swing not allowing your fly to sink, I'd imagine all the regs for fishing Atlantics are handed down by DFO..

H20 - sorry for comparing NS and CB..I know better

same in Newfoundland for casting a wet fly upstream, not allowed , nothing but a floating line is permitted and you must maintain minimal slack on the swing not allowing your fly to sink, I'd imagine all the regs for fishing Atlantics are handed down by DFO..

H20 - sorry for comparing NS and CB..I know better

No problem, a two four of Blackhorse and your forgiven.

I'd like to hear reason 1 through 2542..my guess is you never been out east, like most westerners, don;t hate the east cause Ontario controls the country..

Figured that was coming...so here:

Reason #1 TO move out east: Inflation isn't 3 times the national average.

Anyway, I'm not getting into a West versus East thing here, I never said I hated the East, I just can't think of many reasons (save for above) to leave the West. Sorry to say it friend, but there are a lot more Easterners moving out this way than are going the other way.

Figured that was coming...so here:

Reason #1 TO move out east: Inflation isn't 3 times the national average.

Anyway, I'm not getting into a West versus East thing here, I never said I hated the East, I just can't think of many reasons (save for above) to leave the West. Sorry to say it friend, but there are a lot more Easterners moving out this way than are going the other way.

There's no doubt that Alberta (not the west) is the place to be right now because of soaring energy prices, can't argue that..and we'll leave it at that...

I think I've only ever had Blackhorse once and can't remember what it taste like, but I didn't think they had Oland's Export in Newfoundland so I went with that.

As for East versus West, I'm sure they both have their merits, the Maritimes on the other hand is in a league of it's own. ;)

I think I've only ever had Blackhorse once and can't remember what it taste like, but I didn't think they had Oland's Export in Newfoundland so I went with that.

As for East versus West, I'm sure they both have their merits, the Maritimes on the other hand is in a league of it's own. ;)

Olands Export is a far superior beer to Black Horse (aka pony piss).. and no not available in the convenience stores in Newfoundland, however I believe some liquor stores stock it..but I believe in buying your beer where you buy everything else so...India Beer is my choice when i'm on the rock..

two vehicles at 8am with 4 fisherman. gave up at 2 because of this...

livcrowshow024.jpg

That's hilarious :lol:

summer/fall of 2000 just for the hell of it, I walked and fished the entire length of the L'stone and I think I ran into more bears than flyfishers. Took me about 16-18 fishing days, probably averaged 50 fish a day 12" or better until I got above the Falls, no rainbows or cutbows , never had to resort to nymphing, majority of fish caught on a sz14 Bastard Adams. The next summer I started to run into guys that were about pissin' themselves over how good the fishin' was and the summer after that it took off. I don't bother to fish it much anymore.