Fly Fusion Forums

Canyon Collapse Vid, Crazy!

esleech

Ohhhhh I get it, you big city boys are so smart............

When you don't know you're getting your chain pulled the best way to tell the world is to write an insulting post..........Great way to announce that you're new to the board........ :$*%&:

You can get crack at Starbucks??

Man, what a town!!

And since the Highwood is a trib of the Bow might as well not bother fishing it either. Never know what kind of ripple effect one of those slides might have. I'd just avoid any flowing water north of Carseland for the next few years to be on the safe side.

I don't know if it would affect the Bow for a couple of years, but I am quite certain the mouth of the Highwood will be utterly unfishable in the spring.

No, it's just that the internet can be a place of misinformation, and the fact that the video says

"sultan river" means nothing. Another perfect case of misinformation. It's the Highwood.

So why add to the misinformation ?

Ohhh BTW it was on the upper Oldman, and there are no trout of any kind south of the Ram, so go north you man.......

There is no room for the use of sarcasm on this board.

I couldn't agree more..........I hear the Stamps traded Burris right after the party yesterday..........And both Iginla and Bertuzzi are headed to Phoenix as of this morning...........No, no room for sarcasm on this board........ :goodvsevil():

I saw the extended version of the video and the river was flowing in less than 5 minutes, the water pressure was able to move the debris. Some geologist figured that if it didn't start when it did there would have been a huge destructive flood when the damn broke, go figure!

Those geologists...ha ha:

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h223/fis...AmericanDad.flv