Fly Fusion Forums

Killer Buck

I remember seeing this a while ago and from what I remember the hunter doused himself in buck urine which seemed like a good idea at the time......

I don't know whats better using buck urine and pissing the deer off, or using doe estrus and getting sodomized........

I remember seeing this a while ago and from what I remember the hunter doused himself in buck urine which seemed like a good idea at the time......

I don't know whats better using buck urine and pissing the deer off, or using doe estrus and getting sodomized........

Guess it's time for a little research; get back to us when you've decided which is "better"! LOL! ;)

Guess it's time for little research; get back to us when you've decided which is "better"! LOL! ;)

Well I'll have to start by asking for volunteers and something tells me people may be a bit reluctant (unless some fancy wording was used....)

Anyone wish to partake in a reseach program to study the pheremonal effects on Odocoileus virginianus in relation to interspecific copulation behaviour?

:mellow:

Well I'll have to start by asking for volunteers and something tells me people may be a bit reluctant (unless some fancy wording was used....)

Anyone wish to partake in a reseach program to study the pheremonal effects on Odocoileus virginianus in relation to interspecific copulation behaviour?

:mellow:

2 questions:

1. What's the pay? <_<

2. "virginianus"- Is this some sort of foreshadowing as to what's gonna happen? :o

2 questions:

1. What's the pay? <_<

2. "virginianus"- Is this some sort of foreshadowing as to what's gonna happen? :o

Well like any research program, of course it will be underfunded so the pay will be about as good as delivering pizza's (

probably much less). But of course there are some fringe benefits that no other job can offer (at least I hope not). :unsure::unsure:

As for the species terminology, unless your packing some extra gear below the belt, the options are very limited for successful copulation. :wub:

All interested applicants please PM all your favorite fishing spots and I will narrow my choices down from there...... ^_^