Fly Fusion Forums

Happy Thanksgiving

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

Does everyone eat turkey on thanksgiving? Any ham, fish or steak people instead?

What meal is better than turkey and stuffing and gravy on a cool Thanksgiving day?

Anyways...HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Sun

Nothing beats a big stuffed Turkey on Thanksgiving! My two favorite meals of the year are Thanksgiving and Christmas!

TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY

:D

There is, truly, nothing better than a turkey dinner with all the trimmings on Thanksgiving. We do our dinner on Monday, so I have that to look foward to for tomorrow.

And, is there is nothing better than turkey leftovers?! I think not!

Happy Thanksgiving to all - we have much to be thankful for - even if you have to soul search a bit.

Im one of those that dont think turkey is all that good ,its all the other stuff that makes it good .When we have Christmas or Thanksgiving at my house we have steak and seafood and lots of those ordervee things . As a kid it seemed every holiday we had turkey,now i like to try different things ..Happy Thanksgiving..

We had turkey today. I did not eat any turkey at the dinner table ... I cut the critter up so had a couple of tastes in the process. :P I had a big salad (yes), winter squash laced with butter; mashed spuds laced with butter and some dressing. I also went on four walks today and totaled perhaps 7 km in all. Took about 500 pictures of birds and grandkids.

I think the kids ended up with the leftovers....Leth kids got some and our bachelor son is taking a care package back home with him. That's fine--we get the soup! Yum.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Cheers!

Clive

Happy fake Thanksgiving everyone! Had my turkey dinner at a friends place yesterday right on the Bow. Big fire, turkey dinner, bread pudding (from another American friend) and thankfully missed my Cowboys getting whupped. Also caught a couple of trout yesterday. Perfect day!

(The real Thanksgiving is next month. You can tell by all the football games!)