Fly Fusion Forums

Fall Walk And Wade Special

maxwell

hey ladies and gents i will be offering my fall walk and wade specials for the month of october

Im a Calgary local fishbum and Bow River guide with an track record of getting into fish. There is no easier way to be introduced to some of the Bow River's fishing locations, introduce a new angler to the sport, learn some new skill.

Fall Special

offer is for Walk and Wade specials for members of the FlyFishcalgary.com forum from October 1st-October 31st

Half Day walk & wade (4 hours) - $150.00

Full Day walk & wade (8 hours) - $250.00

Additional Anglers - $50.00 each up to 3

What to bring: Gear and lunch.

What is provided: Camera, net and flies.

Contact sunskyhooksnwater@flyfishcalgary.com to book your day. These specials fill up quickly so book now to get the day you want.

hey ladies and gents i will be offering my fall walk and wade specials for the month of october

Im a Calgary local fishbum and Bow River guide with an track record of getting into fish. There is no easier way to be introduced to some of the Bow River's fishing locations, introduce a new angler to the sport, learn some new skill.

Fall Special

offer is for Walk and Wade specials for members of the FlyFishcalgary.com forum from October 1st-October 31st

Half Day walk & wade (4 hours) - $150.00

Full Day walk & wade (8 hours) - $250.00

Additional Anglers - $50.00 each up to 3

What to bring: Gear and lunch.

What is provided: Camera, net and flies.

Contact sunskyhooksnwater@flyfishcalgary.com to book your day. These specials fill up quickly so book now to get the day you want.

Wow...I knew you could make a readable post!

• 3 weeks later...

He used the "max-magic" spell checker.

Dood's... don't pass this up. If your frustrated with the bow get out there and learn it. The tradition of a guide who's willing to show people HOW TO CATCH fish on their own on the Bow...... lives on. You can't go wrong.

Dood's... don't pass this up. If your frustrated with the bow get out there and learn it. The tradition of a guide who's willing to show people HOW TO CATCH fish on their own on the Bow...... lives on. You can't go wrong.

I'll echo this. Don't think that the day after you fish with Max you'll immediately start landing 30 monster trout a day on the Bow, but he'll give you some knowledge that would take a long time to figure out yourself. Pay attention and ask questions and you'll walk away with a wealth of knowledge.

If someone wants to go to Maxwell's Fall Walk and Wade Special tour and wish to have a second fisherman (we can split the cost), I am in, I want to know more about the Bow, fishing techniques, and Calgarian fly-fishermen.

Max is pretty flexible with the schedule and I will try to be, as well.

Please PM me.