Fly Fusion Forums

Wanting New Waders

swampdonky75

Guest JayVee
im looking for a new set of waders and dont know witch ones to buy whats everyones number one pic

Just do a search here. There have been several discussions lately on this topic.

Guest RedWiggler

I bought Cloudveils last year and with a month they leaked in 3 differant spots. The ones I bought they discontinued so they replaced them with another pair but the new ones dont fit, so I tried on all the sizes and none of them fit so I am now using waders that dont fit and are not the same as the ones I had originally purchased so to be perfectly honest with you I am not happy with my Cloudveils. Not to mention that the dollar value of the ones they gave me in exchange is also lower than the originals. Other stories may be totally differant, this is just my wader story for the year. :peesout:

I have a pair of simms lightweights that outlasted the boots that I bought with them. They have started leaking a little in the crotch which doesn't bother me all that much because I don't usually have any reason to wade above my knees when fishing the bow.

I recently bought a pair of the Snowbee from Courtney (island Guy) on this site. After 8 outings they have held up really well. Construction appears solid, a little bit warmer then I am use to, the zip front simply rocks, and the fit is good (as long as you wear the wading belt that is provided with them. If these waders hold up as well as I suspect then they would get my two thumbs up.

Mike

I'd reccomend Simms above any others, but of course, they don't increase penis and fish length like wearing Snowbees.....

I would have to agree...my girlfriend seems much more satisfied since getting my Snowbee's!!! Not to mention those big fish seem to be hanging around me more...probably just checkin out my stylish new waders!!!

Mike

I'd reccomend Simms above any others, but of course, they don't increase penis and fish length like wearing Snowbees.....

I vote this POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Simms waders and will never buy anything else. 5 seasons so far and I might get new one's cuz these one's are getting funky but not leaky.

Does anyone own the new Simms Convertibles?

I own last year's version of the G3s and they can be converted as well. I wear them rolled down 90% of the time and only have them up if it's cold, raining, or if I'm wading through some deeper areas. They work great and are fairly cool since they're made of Gore-Tex (only Simms, Patagonia, and Cloudveil are currently licensed to use Gore-Tex).

I vote this POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 :D