Fly Fusion Forums

Some Pics From The Last Few Days...

beedhead

Diggler and I went for a little get away...Fishin was pretty slow, but managed a few between the two of us...

Scenery was great...Found some good nite life along the way aswell... :lol::P ....Had a great time...Hope ya's enjoy the pics...

Cheers...Jeff..

031-2.jpg

036.jpg

033.jpg

166.jpg

171.jpg

175-2.jpg

180-1.jpg

160.jpg

179-1.jpg

beedhead, i was out there yesterday. was the guy in the blue truck and backpack. should have figured it was you when you said you fished bullshead as much as you do...nice to meet the two meet you

beedhead, i was out there yesterday. was the guy in the blue truck and backpack. should have figured it was you when you said you fished bullshead as much as you do...nice to meet the two meet you

Yeah man for sure. To bad we didnt get alot of time to fish together, next time i guess, if you ever come down be sure to drop us a line.

I've got 2 words for that 'bow: Jenny Craig... :o

That is one fat fish, man!!!

Thanks for the pics, Jeff.

Yeah that was the fattest fish ive ever caught. Just a pig. Not all eggs either, just plain old fat. After i landed her, i just starred thinking what the f...... is that?! Was pretty funny, looked like she swallowed tenis balls almost.

Guest tallieho

Beautiful pictures.I thought that maybe the bear didn't have a collar on it ,but sadly it did. If by chance you ever see one without a collar that is a very elusive & rare bear. thanks

Thanks for sharin' the pics !!!

Ayr.

I'm more than happy to share pics :D ....Fishing isn't a big secret....Its just a matter putting in the time to catch them, (And keeping in touch with people) and having some slow outings here and there....Sure there are a few places that will never be shared, and that stands to reason....I like to share pics, due to the fact- I love pics aswell...I strongly believe that by sharing C&R pics, It will help people undersatsnd and practice conservation, And help to keep our fine fisheries here in Alberta as good as they are now....For Many years to come...(And most of all- for our children) ..At least thats the way I see it...

Cheers...Jeff.. :D;)

Double post... :lol: ....Din, Was very nice to have met you aswell...Glad you got into some fish too!... :)

Cheers...Jeff..

Beautiful pictures.I thought that maybe the bear didn't have a collar on it ,but sadly it did. If by chance you ever see one without a collar that is a very elusive & rare bear. thanks

OH NO!! Have the Hippies gotten to you too??? Or were you just being sarcastic?