Fly Fusion Forums

Stolen Gear

After getting into somefish last night I was up at 5:00 bright eyed and bushy tailed and really to at it again. Pull on the ole waders lace up the boots and jump into the truck...............something not right............no rod over my right shoulder.................after being froze to the core by 5 hours waist deep in cold water in breathables I left my rod rigged up. Turn around and no vest............no spare...........and another no spare. I'll leave the play by play out due to the family nature of the board.

So I'm short

Sage launch c/w orvis battenkill bar stock...and spare spool in the vest

Scott V2

Berkley Enforcer c/w reel............................I know they don't know there arse from a hole in the ground......................who would steal a Berkley enforcer

Fish pond vest with all the goodies inside.........comlete with my winters work of trout flies

Jurys still out on my battenkill mid arbour for my 8wt might be in my tying room..........................hopin.

Looks like I'm touring the pawn shops tonight.

And to make it worst I go back in the house to pick up my 3 wt to go fishing to relieve the stress of it all get back to truck and then I think.............I got no G&%(^*N motherF%&king flies after spending all f&^King winter hoard up in the motherf&^King attic. tying.

How'd ya like to get yer hands on dem tievin' sleveens, b'y? Lard tunderin', I lows ya could boot 'em half way to Capelin Cove!

Seriously, that really sucks, man! Sorry to hear about it; hope you got good insurance with not too big a deductible.

Good luck, me brudder!

Later,

Steve

How'd ya like to get yer hands on dem tievin' sleveens, b'y? Lard tunderin', I lows ya could boot 'em half way to Capelin Cove!

Seriously, that really sucks, man! Sorry to hear about it; hope you got good insurance with not too big a deductible.

Good luck, me brudder!

Later,

Steve

you've been off the rock to long i think Steve .. :lol:

and it's caplin b'y .. CAPLIN