Fly Fusion Forums

Hello From Europe

i have a a few messages asking where i have been so i thought i would just say hi to everyone and apologize for my extended abscence

i am currently sailing the med and will be in italy tomorrow. then i will be in croatia, back to italy, eastern europe and back on may 4.

i will be fishing with the group may 10th weekend down south... if that is still happening. so to all of you, see you soon.

best of fishing from the happy traveller.

Tiana or LS

i have a a few messages asking where i have been so i thought i would just say hi to everyone and apologize for my extended abscence

i am currently sailing the med and will be in italy tomorrow. then i will be in croatia, back to italy, eastern europe and back on may 4.

i will be fishing with the group may 10th weekend down south... if that is still happening. so to all of you, see you soon.

best of fishing from the happy traveller.

Tiana or LS

Well you picked a good time to be there....It's damn winter here...Sounds like a great time...Have fun...

Cheers....Jeff...

Sounds just awesome !!

Regarding Golden trout: Looks like I have the flight in comp'd - we should pick a weekend when you get back

R~

great!!!i was thinking michelle lake opening weekend.

so far no fishing over here, so i have taken pic pf fish restaurant displays instead. lol

i did pass a nice looking brown trout stream this morning on mý way in to vienna and nearly jumped the train. i am in withdrawl... i will be home next week. looking forward to wetting a line

veince was amazing. later all

T