Fly Fusion Forums

Miikka Kiprusoff Autographed Stick

The Oldman River chapter of TU is holding a conclave, dinner and auction on Saturday April 26 ... see here. Funds raised go toward projects in the Oldman drainage and toward Stream Watch in SW Alberta.

Guito arranged for an autographed Miikka Kiprusoff goalie stick This is Kiprusoff brand stick.See picture. Thanks Guito..great work!!

We are accepting pre auction bids here. Here's how it will work. Place your "maximum" bids here. We will accept bids here up until 6 PM on April 26. The HIGHEST bid (only the highest bid) will be used at the live auction on April 26 just like the eBay "maximum bid." A TU exec will carry the FFC bid. Say the highest maximum bid (here on FFC) is $300. The live auction bidding starts at (say) $100. The hidden bid will be held by one of the OM TU exec who will then bid $150...and so on. If the last bid is by the hidden FFC bidder at (say) $250 then the sticks goes to the FFC bidder. However, if the bidding is active and surpasses the FFC bid of $300 then the FFC bidder does not win.

So the FFC maximum bid is the maximum that the bidder is willing to pay. The stick MAY go for less. Only one the highest) maximum bid will be carried forward from here to the live auction. Got that?

THE OTHER OPTION IS TO BY A DINNER TICKET AND COME ON DOWN. TABLE OF EIGHT FOR $300!!

Here tis! (Sweater NOT included...)

miikka.jpg

Bump.

You YYCers really down on the Flames now that they are about to burn to San Jose, eh? :lol:

Someone must wanna signed goalie stick for fifty bucks.

If we erase Kipper's autograph maybe we can get more. :P

Guest guito

I can't believe none of you flame supporters will step up and put together some bids. Come on all the monies go towards stream watch and the other projects Oldman Chapter has on the go. Rusty thank you for atleast starting the bidding off.

Guito

I can't believe none of you flame supporters will step up and put together some bids. Come on all the monies go towards stream watch and the other projects Oldman Chapter has on the go. Rusty thank you for atleast starting the bidding off.

Guito

There all waiting to see if the flames get passed the first round, otherwise they will be off the bandwagon...jks

Guest guito
After spending $500 on the auction this Flames fan is out of money <_<

BBT

Thank you, the members of FFC have already contributed more than their share!!!!!! I just thought that an item like this might attract some interest to the hard core Flames Fan.

Guito

I'm kinda shocked as well. But looking back on other auctions I have been apart of the sticks are usally the low end item compared to jerseys and pictures. Maybe if it was Horcoffs Driver or putter it would raise a few more bucks :lol:

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kinda shocked as well. But looking back on other auctions I have been apart of the sticks are usally the low end item compared to jerseys and pictures. Maybe if it was Horcoffs Driver or putter it would raise a few more bucks :lol:

--- reference to Flames edited out by TH

Come on Chris -- you know the problem is that most Flames fans (you not included :P ) have broken legs and are having trouble trying to crawl back on the wagon. Terry

Hey All

I'm new to FFC today...also a huge Flames fan and the chair of the Oldman River Conclave/ Banquet. If you are free this weekend you should think about pilin in a vehicle and headin south. We have a couple of days of fun plannned. The Conclave fee includes 4 meals, some beer and and alot of FF talk, demos and presentations. We also have LOTS of auction and raffle items as well as door prizes...all with Lethbridge Prices!!!! And after its all over you can head east or west and fish the south country.

I know lots of you also tie and we are still looking for a few tyers to do some demos.

If you have any questions or need tickets ask.

If you come down I'll even buy ya a beer and we can celebrate the pending Flames victory!!!