Fly Fusion Forums

Where Is Spring???

So it seems I am getting a bit grumpy. OK, maybe more than a bit. I have one question:

Where the @#$& is Spring? I am tired of wearing gloves. I am tired of wearing a toque (is that spelled correctly?).

I am tired of wearing therms under my waders. I am really, really tired of snow.

I know I should man up, being from Texas and all, but I've had it with being cold. The only saving grace is the fishing has been really good.

Someone here has to have some pull. Bring in the warm weather please!!

Edit: I just looked at the 10 day. All the way to 14 by Thursday. Better, I guess.

"I hope you fall through the ice"

RICK with comments like that i think your going to be the first ever to hijack his own thread. I'm heading to police tommorow to see if spring has touched it yet i'll post pictures . But i was on the bow the other day and i think spring is just starting to give it a little life.

RICK with comments like that i think your going to be the first ever to hijack his own thread. I'm heading to police tommorow to see if spring has touched it yet i'll post pictures . But i was on the bow the other day and i think spring is just starting to give it a little life.

Pffft! I've hijacked my own threads before, probably more than once. Statistically speaking, it is inevitable that it will happen again.

Today on the Bow was not very spring like. More like January like.

Guest bigbadbrent

policemens was almost clear when we were there a month ago....gotta go further to see winter

Rick, we both know, if i fall through the ice, you're going for a swim..hahaha

policemens was almost clear when we were there a month ago....gotta go further to see winter

Rick, we both know, if i fall through the ice, you're going for a swim..hahaha

No worries. Camera is waterproof and shockproof.

Guest bigbadbrent
No worries. Camera is waterproof and shockproof.

That camera isn't allowed to come with us fishing anymore

The jinx of the camera is over. Couple of really nice rainbows and a monster brown. Like the net, it enhances the success rate of the partner.

Terry, my bet is you took that picture somewhere far south of here.

Just checked the weather right now:

+4, feels like +1. Sweet.