Fly Fusion Forums

I'm Taking Up Yoga

It has been a long time desire of mine to take a class that would teach me a method of joining myself with the divine, universal Spirit. I have read extensively on Yoga and inquired with a local company that teaches Yoga. I figure Yoga and fly fishing would naturally go hand in hand. The physical and mental exercises taught in Yoga are designed to help achieve a meditative state that most people probably will never understand.

Has anyone else on this board ever taken any Yoga classes and if so what are you feelings in regards to the meditative states that can be reached?

Look you guys the local EMTs are getting sick and tired of coming over and restarting my heart.

You know you are having a bad day when people in uniforms are standing over you and yelling, "Clear!" ;)

Speaking of Lynn, how long did she go to Mexico for? Kinda boring around here without her and LS around to keep us straight.

:blink: WTF???

So, if the ladies aren't keeping you "straight", does that mean you've switched teams?

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :rolleyes:

At least you're familiar with the equipment. ;)

:P:P:P

Guest bigbadbrent
Look you guys the local EMTs are getting sick and tired of coming over and restarting my heart.

You know you are having a bad day when people in uniforms are standing over you and yelling, "Clear!" ;)

hahahaha

:blink: WTF???

So, if the ladies aren't keeping you "straight", does that mean you've switched teams?

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :rolleyes:

At least you're familiar with the equipment. ;)

:P:P:P

now that's funny.