Fly Fusion Forums

Bear Stearns And Zeitgeist

I don't know how many of you actually took the time out of your busy lives and actually watched the entire Zeitgeist movie, but I did (which is a sad, sad commentary on my life). Now it seems I can tie any world event back to the theory that the guys who run the Fed run the world. They basically just helped JP Morgan Chase buy Bear Stearns for basically nothing (260 million may sound like somehting, but its <10% of its market value). The puppet masters did it again (maybe?).

So, I only have one thing to say: fisher26 GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!! :P

Tidbits - James Pierpont Morgan was one of the original group of financiers that helped finance the US out of the great depression by buying assets no one else wanted at the time. His company rides to the rescue again? When Warren Buffet bought General Re one of the first things he did was get rid of the derivatives portfolio. It took time and cost them quite a bit of money but he was years ahead of the crowd that are trying to get out now.

Question - Who owns the Federal Reserve? It's not the government as it's meant to be independent of political parties.

Tidbits - James Pierpont Morgan was one of the original group of financiers that helped finance the US out of the great depression by buying assets no one else wanted at the time. His company rides to the rescue again? When Warren Buffet bought General Re one of the first things he did was get rid of the derivatives portfolio. It took time and cost them quite a bit of money but he was years ahead of the crowd that are trying to get out now.

Question - Who owns the Federal Reserve? It's not the government as it's meant to be independent of political parties.

http://federalreserve.gov/generalinfo/faq/faqfrs.htm#5

Thanks but I was just being a smartass, in actuality conspiracy theories and conspiracy theorists have a tendency to irritate me a tiny bit and forces me to suppress the urge to slap something stupid. ;)

Taco,

You, a smart ass? No way.

I'm not in to conspiracy theories either, and this one is a doozy. But I gotta say, I can't seem to get it out of my head. I blame fisher26.

I'd go litter the Crowsnest or Livingstone just to make him crazy, but it makes me crazy to so I can't do that. I'll think of something.....