Fly Fusion Forums

Shack Nastie Cure Available

Please read these articles and see if you have this disorder!

Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), also known as winter depression, is a mood disorder. Most SAD sufferers experience normal mental health throughout most of the year, but experience depressive symptoms in the winter. When the depressive symptoms occur in summer rather than winter, the condition is often referred to as reverse seasonal affective disorder (RSAD) and can include heightened anxiety.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder

http://thequietpool.blogspot.com/2008/01/cabin-fever.html

IS this YOU? If so I can help...... No I don't have a miracle machine that can produce sunlight

NOR can I take you out fishing on all your favorite sumnmer streams and fish dry flies to rising trout

BUT contrary to popular opinion these are not the only CURES for the shack nasties........

A while ago one cold crappy winter I became unemployed (actually next Sunday) In the resulting depression I decided to FIGHT back Through intensive research me and my team of highly trained PROFESSIONALS Found the ANSWER.

NO its not spending the winter in New Zealand

NO its not taking a warm vacation to the Bahamas to fish for bones and tarpon

NO its not sitting in the basement repeatedly bashing you head on your computer monitor wishing all the other affected individuals in the world would see YOUR point of view

Even though these may be momentarily or temporarily effective they are simply PLACEBO's, quick fixes, GYPSY CURES!!!!

They do not improve the long term survival rate of this DISEASE!

I alone have the answer! I alone (and my highly paid team of profesionals) have cracked this mystery!

WE can help YOU

I am offering you a reduced price on this new treatment!

Now for just $599.99 per week plus 17% taxes you can be shack nastie free for life!

Laugh off those catch and release discussions!

Have a little giggle at those Jetboat videos!

Lose that tight feeling in your chest you get looking at the brute fish that those other guys are catching!

Its not you thats really sick its them!

They are suffering as well! By helping yourself you can help towards really helping others as well by sharing your experience!

The best thing? Results are GUARANTIED!

Oh wait I can see you asking yourself "OK whats the CATCH"

THERE IS NO CATCH!!!!!! In fact buy now and I will include the new M.S.B reduction tool FREE OF CHARGE!!!!! Recently featured in the HIT movie "Good Luck Chuck" This machine which bears a startling RESEMBLANCE to a grapefruit can help remove the second biggest stress causing factor among Flyfisherman polled this winter!

Imagine Yesterday...... Maybe even this morning you were hurting, you were blue........ WELL NOT TOMMORROW MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

Simply email your credit card info and beer brand of choice!!!!! and in 24 short hours you will have a whole new outlook on life!!!!

warning shipping may take longer then 24 hours but less then 27 years

results not guaranteed. Grapefruits may not be fresh. Grapefuits may cause chafing or irritation

lastly this is totally bogus so no-one send me your credit card numbers and yes I do have too much time on my hands tonight

LoneFisher,

I like SAD. Finally a malady that effects us all. I've ducked and ran from PMS most of my life and finally I get a kick @ the cat and you want to cure it. You can forget that. I wanta be pissed off. It's revenge.

PLUS, it certainly separates those you want to spend some quality fishing time with to those you don't. SAD, the human filter.

BRING IT ON!!!

Don

No problem Don I have a special price for just the M.S.B reduction tool. Buy now for the low low price of 225$ plus the tax and the cost of shipping and you get 2 weeks supply. Thats right thats 14 grapefruits!!!!!!! In fact buy now and I will even include this free stainless steel melon baller!!!!! :D

31FV8QHDXQL__AA280_.jpg