Fly Fusion Forums

The Girls Next Door On City Tv

Guest bigbadbrent

lol..i don't have problems with girls from the den,I haven't been much this year, as not living in res makes going to the den a bit tougher trying to stumble home...what year are you? Its like Superbad says, the bar is no where to pick up a relationship.

Plus, picking up drunk first years doesn't appeal to me

lol..i don't have problems with girls from the den,I haven't been much this year, as not living in res makes going to the den a bit tougher trying to stumble home...what year are you? Its like Superbad says, the bar is no where to pick up a relationship.

Plus, picking up drunk first years doesn't appeal to me

DOn't lie, you know you're working that scene

Guest bigbadbrent

I'm a fly-fisherman in my life too, i enjoy a challenge :P...

But no, i'd rather go for coffee and dates with chicks from class and such. Last time i went to the den, i realised how pathetic most of the guys in there are, they go there to get with first years who won't remember a thing...

respect is a terrible thing

I'm a fly-fisherman in my life too, i enjoy a challenge :P...

But no, i'd rather go for coffee and dates with chicks from class and such. Last time i went to the den, i realised how pathetic most of the guys in there are, they go there to get with first years who won't remember a thing...

respect is a terrible thing

I's only ribbin ya bud ;) But for the love of stink don't date a chick in your classes, especially your major. That's just askin for trouble :lol:

I don't mind picking up drunk 1st year college girls can I come hang out at this bar? Whats a good "sexy" major I can BS about....... HMMMMM maybe something like "I'm here for my degree in boxer modeling" or "I have a major in in quantum engineering and a minor in foreplay and female satisfaction" or maybe just the exceptionally clever "I just work here I run the computer database that reports everyones grades, How are you doing in in that chem class? You wanna buy me a drink?"

Yes BBB I am probably just like a lot of those pathetic guys you see there...... However you should note the worst pickup line in the world just happens to be "I'm actually a big fly fisherman" I think girls just take it wrong...... I could see someone who has no idea what fly fishing is as taking that as meaning "i'm gay" just think about it for a couple seconds.......

Dunno Brent, you don't have to be a sleaze to go to the bar and pick up chicks, probably not gonna find Ms.Right but you can get in some good practice casts .. and you don;t have to take advantage, just play it cool and ya never know you could be the "victim" .. Muhaaahaaa .. *hit i wish i was 18 again