Fly Fusion Forums

Very Disturbing...

Gary,

One day we will meet on the river, and I will pay you back for this. ;) Started watching (it may take awhile). Got to the Jesus vs. Horus part. Started some internet research (ever tried to find unbiased opinion on the net before? Jeeesh). Anyway, found this and thought it interesting. A comparison between Kennedy and Lincoln:

1. Both Lincoln and Kennedy were elected to Congress in '46 (1846 in Lincoln's case, 1946 in Kennedy's). Both became President in '60.

2. Both had lazy eye muscles which would cause one eye to wander.

3. Both had been skippers on boats (Lincoln on the Mississippi river boat 'Talisman' and Kennedy on the PT-109)

4. Both were the second sons in their families. Each lost a sister to death before becoming President. Both married 24-year-old brunettes who had been previously engaged to other men, and who spoke French fluently.

5. Both had a child die while living in the White House.

6. Both were related to U.S. Senators, U.S. Attorney Generals who graduated from Harvard, and ambassadors to the Court of St. James.

7. Both were acquaintances of a man named Adlai E. Stevenson who ran for either Vice-President or President, a doctor named Charles Taft and a man named William Graham.

8. Both were advised not to go to the place where they died.

9. Both Lincoln's theater box and Kennedy's car were altered for their benefit (Lincoln's theater box had a partition removed to accomodate his party, Kennedy's car had a raised rear seat)

10. Both were slain on a Friday before a major Holiday (Lincoln on the Friday before Easter, Kennedy on the Friday before Thanksgiving). Both were shot while sitting next to their wives and in the presence of another couple. Of the other couple, the man was also wounded by the assassin, but neither wife was wounded.

11. Both were shot from behind and in the head. Both of their wives cradled their husband's heads after they were shot.

12. John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln from inside a theater, and fled to a warehouse. Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy from inside a warehouse and fled to a theater.

13. Lincoln was shot while inside the Ford theater, in box 7. Kennedy was shot while inside a Ford automobile, in car 7 in the motorcade.

14. Both were pronounced dead in places with the initials P.H. (Lincoln in the Peterson House, and Kennedy in Parkland Hospital)

15. Both of their assassins escaped, and were killed before going to trial.

16. Both of their assassins were privates in the military. Each was detained after the shooting by a policeman named Baker. Both were eventually killed by a Colt revolver.

17. Both Lincoln and Kennedy were succeeded by southern ex-senators named Johnson who were born in '08. Both Johnsons were in their mid-fifties when they took the office and both suffered from urethral stones (the only presidents to have them). Both Johnsons could have run for re-election in '68, but chose not to.

The conclusion was: JFK was a fictional character based on Abraham Lincoln. Except for the fact that he wasn't.

Those who are/have watched this video know why I researched this. To them I say: I know it doesn't prove anything, but sure is interesting.

A comment from across the pond, "we've always been a bit under the thumb of the U.S of A since the last world war" we were screwed by them then and have played catch up ever since, the land lease deals were scams we got out of date world war one frigates, and destroyers they got prime real estate, Germany and Europe got rebuilt, we were left to do it ourselves, we still had blitzed sites in the mid sixties, our government couldn't afford to re-build because of the massive war debt owed to the yanks, our only real help came from the Commonwealth countries like yourselves, and Australia, South Africa New Zealand, and the Indias, west and asian, and to those I extend a deep gratitude for it, but as to a NWO, well I'm to old for it to matter to me, but all i can say is that the Scot's like myself will always fight against anyone taking away our independence, hell we've just got it back after nearly 400 years, we're not aboot to give the up again, especially to a bloody yank banker, better they spend there money buying our football teams, can't do nee harm there, in the mean time, I sharpen the claymore and have it ready, next to the firery cross, it's a while since we had a gathering of the clans, bit cauld for the auld plaid though, the wind blaes reet up tha gonads d'y ken

Someone call 911 I think Fishietales is having a seisure!!!! LOL had to read that last line 3 times.

I wouldn't worry to much about these things yet.... they have not quite got the whole population to a state of total complacency and apathy yet. Once they do then they will make their move....... I just hope I get a new model of chip implant evey year and a green shock collar when "They" set their plan into motion.

Someone call 911 I think Fishietales is having a seisure!!!! LOL had to read that last line 3 times.

I wouldn't worry to much about these things yet.... they have not quite got the whole population to a state of total complacency and apathy yet. Once they do then they will make their move....... I just hope I get a new model of chip implant evey year and a green shock collar when "They" set their plan into motion.

Dude, you should definately go with the brown shock collar; it'll match yer corduroy fishin' jacket. ;)

Gary,

One day we will meet on the river, and I will pay you back for this. ;) Started watching (it may take awhile). Got to the Jesus vs. Horus part. Started some internet research (ever tried to find unbiased opinion on the net before? Jeeesh). Anyway, found this and thought it interesting. A comparison between Kennedy and Lincoln:

:lol: Well Rickr...told you if nothing else you would be entertained. I think they include a bibliography at the end of the film or somewhere on their site. All I would ever say about this is that it is interesting and definitely different! :blink: