Fly Fusion Forums

Double Edge Razor Blades

sirocco

Just saw your post. I use the old double edged blades for trimming deer hair and a number of other tasks. Just used up the last of mine and bought a couple of packs at Wal-Mart in the NE. They where under $2. Hope this helps. You can snap them in half then tape the back with masking tape. Saves the fingies. Be sure to dispose of them by taping the fronts before garbaging. Or

Thanks for the replies. They do have them at Safeway and other Grocery stores but they are the gilette brand and cost $1.30 per blade. I checked at the Wal-Mart in the NW and they were out.... so I think I'm just going to buy 100 off of ebay at $0.20 a piece... Thanks for the help!

Call O'Connor's down on 1st Street SW and see if they still sell Merkur double edged razor blades. They were about $6 for a pack of 10 last time I bought some and they're much higher quality than the ones you find at grocery and drug stores. Since I shave with them I usually buy 10 packs at a time so it's been a while since I bought some there.