Fly Fusion Forums

Spring Sale

Glenbow

Folks,

I am having a spring sale on all Glenbow Flyfishing stuff. Everything for board members is 20% off for the month of Feb. :)

I am now distributing the famous 'Vac-Rac' vehicle-mounted fly rod holders, and currently I am the only distributor in Alberta for these racks. Regular price is $130.00, now on sale for $100. (Not yet on my website)

I am also offering a 'Get Ready For The Season' sale on flies. Any fly you want to order is only $0.75 each with no minimum and no limit. If I don't have in stock what you want, I will get it for you. This sale is on the flies for Feb only, and I will order any flies I don't have at the end of Feb with about a 2 week delivery time. I hope that lots of you take advantage of stocking up on flies for the season at this great price - it'll get you off to a great and well-stocked start to the season!

For a listing of my products, please visit www.glenbowflyfishing.com and click on 'Products'

For ordering, simply drop me a PM.

Happy Fishing,

Glen

wheresmyvisawheresmyvisawheresmyvisawheresmyvisa.......WHERE THE HELL!! DID I PUT THAT VISA!!!!! Uhhhh Honey!? have you seen my visa anywhere? .......mmmm no reason, just need it for something...........what? i can't hear you..........(MYOB devilwoman you'll find out in three weeks when the bill comes!!!!)muuuuwahahahahahahahah!!!!!

wheresmyvisawheresmyvisawheresmyvisawheresmyvisa.......WHERE THE HELL!! DID I PUT THAT VISA!!!!! Uhhhh Honey!? have you seen my visa anywhere? .......mmmm no reason, just need it for something...........what? i can't hear you..........(MYOB devilwoman you'll find out in three weeks when the bill comes!!!!)muuuuwahahahahahahahah!!!!!

lmao hahahahaha great now my whole lab think's in handicapped I laughed so hard at that

Kinda makes you wonder how much money the shops make on flies in a season ...They charge about $2.50 per fly, and you are able to bring them in and sell them for a profit @..75 each...Interesting....I brought in about a 100 dozen super premium flies at about a buck each including double bunnies ...I support the shops but that does seem a little excessive from a percentage perspective....The same as jewelry stores I guess..

Just my opinion, but you get what you pay for in flies. Having been in the business, there are a lot of different grades of flies that any shops can purchase. Some of them simply choose not to stock the cheaper grade of flies. The margins aren't that different.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...