Fly Fusion Forums

Holey Boys

Tako

Is the board immature because im 16 going on 34? Just have some fun guys. Be respectful of others. You get what you give. etc. and so forth as it is written.

Im cold and I just checked the oil in my car and was down 2 QUARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't even register on the stick. Sheesh. I wonder if it wasnt 35 below, would the car have caught fire?

Does this mean I dont have to change the oil now?

Is the board immature because im 16 going on 34? Just have some fun guys. Be respectful of others. You get what you give. etc. and so forth as it is written.

Im cold and I just checked the oil in my car and was down 2 QUARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't even register on the stick. Sheesh. I wonder if it wasnt 35 below, would the car have caught fire?

Does this mean I dont have to change the oil now?

Sounds like a FURD. Push it off a cliff and film the explosion. Makes for great stream structure :lol:

Guest bigbadbrent

the Honda is nice for the e-brake too, if you do it right, you can turn fully around in the street without going to the bottom of the cul-de-sac

The only reason I even posted in the Calgary thread was because I got tired of Fishead posting about how great he is. I'm as relaxed and mellow as they come (usually). I just want to talk about fishing, damnit (and other assorted and unrelated/ "irrelevant" nonsense), maybe make a few contacts and fish with some new people! I don't want to hear a guy spout off about how great he is and how he loves his jetboat. Maybe that's just me though?

As for stories...I'm sure RickR has better stories than me.

FYI Fishead

I have never taken a picture of ANY fish I have ever caught. I've always spent my money on rods and gear....still don't have a camera...might get one this year but I need a new computer first.

Anyways, I'm done with this topic. I've said my piece and that's that, as far as I'm concerned.

James

I'll come to and i'll use some of the new stimmy's i got from Rock. My best fish story is netting that big brown for LK. was pretty new then and it was cool to stand on a rock over top of a fish and watch LK drag 4-5 different fly's buy till it took on. Got to see exactly what they do under the water. Blam 25 inch brown. Thanks LK