Fly Fusion Forums

Travel To Spruce Meadows

I pity you guys who live way down south (the place used to farming fields when I was born). How do you get around? Seems like you'd have a long drive everywhere. It would especially suck if you worked downtown.

On the other hand from the inner city it's hard to get out to spruce meadows. But meh, it's just a day; at least I don't have to do it every day, two times in rush hour. Personally if you can afford it the inner city is really nice for the average day (except for fishing the lower Bow!) Heck I can walk to work; walk for groceries, go down to the river, and there’s lots of nice parks. Fairly quiet too…

You know what, I'll check with the War department when she comes home and if she's ok with it, I'll make a whack 'o pancakes if someone brings the bacon.....

I could slaughter a hog or holdup the store and rustle up some bacon.. you set'r up and I'll be there.... haven't been to the Show since the first one anyways.

BTW; How does your wife handle the war department moniker? I gotta get real good @ duckin' around here...mine's still pretty quick for an old Broad :D :D :D

Guest bigbadbrent

Hell i live way the hell up in the NW, and don't find driving down to 22x that bad..do it weekly, if not further (okotoks usually after fishing)