Fly Fusion Forums

Say Is Isn't True!!

What a bummer

oooh..that was the wrong thing to say considering BBM ;)

okay .. may he rest in peace and admit im being a prick about adead guy...but aint he and ms. spears helluva role models for the kids .. a druggy and a whacko drunk. i hope he is in peace now.

Hey Jones,

No indication that he was anything other than a nice guy. Never in the news for anything other than his movies, sort of avoided the spotlight. Also no indication of prior drug use that I've ever heard of. Sounds like he may have had depression issues. Got some history of that in my immediate family. Can be brutal stuff. He had also said in a recent interview he was having trouble sleeping and was taking ambien (I think).

Anyway, comparing him to Brit is a bit of a stretch.

yeh i was probably a bit hard and jumping to conclusions. perhaps a knee jerk reaction to the general depravity of the entertainment business and societys overinfatuation with *stars* who are generally shallow and only in it for money and attention. over on half of all magazines sold in north america are about show business and entertainment. its too bad we can't spend that much attention to the real needs of society and the environment. may Heath rest in peace.