Fly Fusion Forums

Happy Holidays.....?

SteveM

Thought I'd take a moment to wish a happy, healthy Christmas to all forum members. Hope we all can get through the hustle, bustle

and stress that comes with the season & just enjoy time with family & friends.

Speaking of friends: thanks to FFC for the opportunity to make some new friends & fishin' buddies. 'Twas great meeting people like

Glenbow, Rickr, Lonefisher, Max, Osprey, Toolman & Fishfreak this past year. Looking forward to meeting more of y'all in the future.

All the best,

Steve :)

I'll second that. Merry Christmas to all on the forum. I would love to list everyone I have either met in person, online, or shared a stream with, but the list would be long and I'm sure to forget someone. Suffice it to say that I have met many, many friends here, and I feel blessed to be able to share stories, jokes, information, irritation, etc. with all the great folks on a site like this.

Again, Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year to all! May everyone feel the joy of something big on the end of their line this year!

Happy Holidays to everyone and thanks to everyone, whether I've met you or not, for:

1. Many Laughs

2. Great conversation

3. Great, Heated debates. (I love a good debate)

4. ....letting me live vicariously thru your reports since I don't often have the time to make my own.

Winter is a busy time for me, so I haven't been around too much lately, but I plan on being more active here in the New Year.

While I'm at it....Have a great New Year as well.

Brett