Fly Fusion Forums

Warning On Health Dangers Of Men Drinking Beer

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

Scientists for Health America suggested that, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (as hops contain phytoeostrogens) and drinking it may turn men into women. To test the theory, 100 men were given 6 bottles of beer each to drink within a one hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, refused to apologize when obviously wrong, and had to sit down while urinating. No further testing was considered necessary.

Must be 'merican drinkin' Canadian beer although the last time I tried to drink 6 cans of that damYankee 3 point beer I did hafta pee a bunch.

EDIT: changed merkin to 'merican..... would'nt want our American Guests to think they were short and curly.

Must be Merkins drinkin' Canadian beer although the last time I tried to drink 6 cans of that damYankee 3 point beer I did hafta pee a bunch.

Hey, Taco, do you know the definition of "merkin"?

Oddly enough, it's a "pubic wig for women"; can't really imagine that there's a high demand for those!

"Y'know what would be great, honey? If it looked like you had Sideshow Bob's head between your legs;

here, put this on!"

And that's why I smile whenever someone refers to our Southern neighbours as "Merkins"! :P

Guest Sundancefisher
and this study shows something different from the usual guy behaviour... HOW?

:P

Now now now... Can you really not say men that are super smart, funny, compassionate and great fishermen. :-)

Must be 'American drinking' Canadian beer although the last time I tried to drink 6 cans of that dam Yankee 3 point beer I did haft pee a bunch.

Interesting tidbit I heard (but haven't confirmed).

Canadian beer is rated in volume, American by weight (or visa versa). Both beers contain the same amount of alcohol as they all come out of the same vat. Source of claim was a friend who shared a plane ride with a Molson's bigwig.

Interesting tidbit I heard (but haven't confirmed).

Canadian beer is rated in volume, American by weight (or visa versa). Both beers contain the same amount of alcohol as they all come out of the same vat. Source of claim was a friend who shared a plane ride with a Molson's bigwig.

Could be now but back in my misspent youth beer from across The Line was all 3.2 % and Lethbridge Pil was over 5% so in essence you had to drink a quarter to a third more Yankee beer to get the same amount of wobble. Source of my information was the bartenders in Sweetgrass and Babbs as in "Jesus Christ, you Canadian cowboys can drink a lot of beer" :D :D :D