Fly Fusion Forums

Incredible Computer Game

kungfool

Dunno if any of you play the odd PC game but if you do, check out a game called The Witcher. I have been playing PC games since the days of wolfenstein 3D (not bragging believe me ... :lol:lol ) and I can honestly say this game is probably the best one I have ever played in almost every different aspect of pc gaming.

It has the best storyline, cut scenes, characters, action, camera control... I have ever seen bar none! The gameplay and graphics that will simply blow your mind.

Oh, and don't get this one for your kids since it also contains extreme violence and sexual content.

Guest bigbadbrent

Have you played the Orange Box yet?

Half life alone was the greatest shooter of all time, and they havent lowered the bar at all. Portal is the single most unique game i've played in years, and Team Fortress 2 is the BEST multiplayer game ive played in year (i've played everything man, and i mean everything :P)

Bah, RPG..not my favourite by any means

Have you played the Orange Box yet?

Half life alone was the greatest shooter of all time, and they havent lowered the bar at all. Portal is the single most unique game i've played in years, and Team Fortress 2 is the BEST multiplayer game ive played in year (i've played everything man, and i mean everything :P)

Bah, RPG..not my favorite by any means

RPG isn't usually my kind of bag either Brent but this one changed that. This game is like pure crack. It will suck you in and not let go.

Yeah I played halflife 1, 2 and ep2 as well. Loved them.

Once in a very long while a game comes along that changes the way we play, and think about games. The Witcher is that game. This game will change the way games are made.

This game is an epic adventure, every bit as compelling as deep as epic tales like The Lord of The Rings, except you honestly feel like your shaping the game as you play it, and determining a unique outcome (which is exactly what it does). A total breakthrough in gaming. Don't miss out on this one, the corporate giants will eat up the producers, and talents behind this game making things all about money again ensuring that their talents are wasted on kids rabble.

I played 2142 for a while as well. Pretty good game but gets pretty frustrating when teamplay is smashed due to the huge number of very young players (under 16).

Starcraft was awesome! I can't wait to play the new one.

I joined a clan (is my geek showing?). A couple buddies and a few online friends BF 2142 it up a few times a week. Really fun when the squad is clicking.

I can't wait to play SC II either. Back when Brood War was new my brother and I were unstoppable for a while.