Fly Fusion Forums

The Silence Is Deafening!

Gents,

After reading tirade after rant about random camping and OHV useage year after year, where are the "thank you" from the same people for somebody doing what should have been done more than 30 years ago.

Damn, but we're a ungrateful lot.

Back to our regulat scheduled programming.

Don

• Like 1

I was discussing Trump a bit with a buddy of mine down south. He was telling me how I should be happy with Trump since he will be so good to the oil and gas industry, the industry which so happens to employ me. I told him that it did me a disservice to think that I would be happy with any government due to them helping one aspect of my life while potentially harming others. Same thing here. There are lots of things the cons did that I disagreed with, many that I did agree with. Same with the NDP. Picking between them forces me to weigh lots of factors, and whichever way I vote I always feel like I chose wrong.

On the topic at hand, of course I thank the NDP for this. I think it's fantastic. I thought the Bow River changes were a great step. So thanks to any member of the government who happens to read this board. Great Job!

• Like 1

Rick, I agree. Many things are done by Gotvs. Some suit us - some don't.

Like can anybody really forgive the Previous Govt for:

1) illegal perch stocking

2) Asian carp

3) whirling disease

4) Three Ruver dam

5) OHV destruction

And that us just what effects our fisheries,

Don

Don,

I wrote the minister, premier, and my MLA to thank them already. I also met face to face with my MLA to reinforce what I wrote. I hear what you're saying but I don't agree. I saw on FB just this week the Nature Conservancy wrote a thank you letter to the AG in support of the park and this would be in addition to what I've seen from TU, AWA and a bunch of other like minded groups that have done something similar. Let's not get complacent, I get it. But I think there are positive steps being taken so the AG knows they have support on this.

Myles

• Like 1