Fly Fusion Forums

The Forum

So I notice the forum is looking more and more like FlyAngler.ca every day. Not only is the coding nearly identical (thanks Darren) but I notice the advertisements are too. So what's up boys? Is there going to be an "Official" merger? When's the big party? Is there going to be a FlyAngler/FlyFishCalgary on-line magazine? Is everyone going to be asked to cough up $40? :lol:

This forum is just like being a six year old on Christmas morning. I'm just waiting to see what comes next! :D

Somebody do me a favour a get a hold of LocalYocal, then the party will rock!

I like what's going on, our community of anglers is getting more diverse yet cohesive at the same time. More to offer, same low price. Gotta like that. It's still Fly Fish Calgary as a forum. Just my opinion. Good job to all those responsible.

No 40 dollars ever.

Flyangler and Flyfishcalgary are sponsored by Fly Fusion. So they are helping with coding Flyfishcalgary.com as I have 0 time. They are also sponsoring magazine subscription draws every month for members. Im trying to aquire a rod/reel combo for a draw when we make 500 members and then one at either 750/1000 members as well. Of course all sponsored by the magazine.

Yes we need LocalYocal back here. Stir it up a bit. J/K. You can't stir anything up weedy cuz i'll take you down.................to chinatown.

Cage match. $5 bucks a ticket.

$5 bucks a ticket? You serious? If you can get me $500 in my pocket and a day in a drift boat on the Bow, hell I'm in. And I only weigh 135 but can still kick at least 24inches. Sanjuan has to gain 100lbs though.