Fly Fusion Forums

Ffc Campout - Dates?

What days are best for you?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. what days?

• weekend (but not the long weekend)
    • the long weekend
    • weekdays please..

Ok awesome.. allright fellas, vote. I'd like to keep the ball rolling so we can get to booking and planning who's gonna bring what, etc and where.

I voted week day just to help avoid the crowds but if the weekend works better for the majority then that's fine also. I would try to aviod the long weekend thou. Hawgstopper I will find out more info about who to contact for booking Syncline. If you need some help organizing I will help!!!

Guito

no weekends for me, i probably only fished once or twice on weekends all summer this year cause of the crowds.

BBB I look at this as more as a social event and the fishing is just an added bonus!!!

brent., if we end up at syncline, i will take you to a few places that almost never see people. bring your bear spray. i know the rivers down there quite well

I might know the one your talking about *grin*

Bring your bear spray, and make sure u can run faster than LS.... :P

anyone can run faster than me, but i play dirty.

actually there are 2 Hawg, the lost and the suicide. i havent done either but i know where they join the carbondale and the gardner. also the far end of the gardner past the ball diamonds is fantastic too. if you like small, and i do mean small streams.

i dont have anymore vacation time left for next year. so i would have to come down friday night after work and head back sunday night.