Fly Fusion Forums

Chief Hector - Nakoda Lodge Gets De-roofed

kungfool

Guest tallieho
LMFAO

I sure hope that they don't use this incident as a crutch to not plug in the aerator this place has potential very similiar to that of the blackfoot nation in montana aka duck,mitten etc.

Being from northern AB I am alot more accustomed to catching fish in the belly boat than the streams, so after hearing about this Hectar Lake I took the plunge this year and paid the money.

IMO it sucked, maybe at one time this was a good fishery I wish them luck as they will be hard pressed to get money out of me again.

Beautiful scenery though

Being from northern AB I am a lot more accustomed to catching fish in the belly boat than the streams, so after hearing about this Hector Lake I took the plunge this year and paid the money.

IMO it sucked, maybe at one time this was a good fishery I wish them luck as they will be hard pressed to get money out of me again.

Beautiful scenery though

Wow suprised to hear this Gordo. I have had nothing but spectacular fishing each time I visited the lake this year. Caught many around 16, and always a handful 18+ each time out. Biggest this year was a 24 which was fat as hell.

What may I ask did you not like about this fishery?

shes completely covered in ice now...... should one expect to see open water somewhere for the aeration system?

Most likely there should be open water near the outlet of the aeration from what I understand :( . Lets pray for an early spring, and hope the fish pull through.

Re: KungFool What may I ask did you not like about this fishery?

May have been an off day or poor choice of flies. When I was out that day it did'nt seem like anyone was having any luck. Nice to here that you have had good luck there. Instead of writing it off I may have to give it another try.

Re: KungFool What may I ask did you not like about this fishery?

May have been an off day or poor choice of flies. When I was out that day it did'nt seem like anyone was having any luck. Nice to here that you have had good luck there. Instead of writing it off I may have to give it another try.

PM'ed