Fly Fusion Forums

I Want To Do The Right Thing

well here we go/ haha ya stop it fishy . k got small but large pool for the summer, was good, no pics on of my back yard at this time. I added as they asked to do " now my question is with the chlorinating pucks can I water my trees with that water? Nothing on the Percautions or for that matter down the ally... STUMPED I would like to do the right thing.

Thanks pal still not sure, but thanks Lenny. Wow gota new one! Was out fishing passed over like 9 flys to my buddy I thought to borrow , just like lending a book , guess it's gone forever! Saying hate to lose a friend over a few flys but really ... Sure he read this and good.

Venting and full edit.

Thank Flyfishy you proved it you cant fix stupid !

Worked it out with buddy, before he read this post! He's going back to have a look in the bushes ! I said nonono forget it man love ya by there gone Ty me up a couple of the new and upcoming units ! Me replied you got it pal . So no help on that one!

Do you have any What to do the right thing questions ?

GO/ oops

Thanks fishy your not the can't can fix stupid guy! Thanks pals thinking time! 12 mins per fly xs 1ooo, ooo flys over the years!what 's your longest tie ever. Mines like 2 hours or better...who's the 3 hour guy ?

Sorry wish I was a better typer.

Thanks for the bigdirty appearance ! Some flys like streamers need 5 beer and 1 hour for the first 1 ?

Can't beat tying your own Bugs .

There's some great fly shops that will get you tying if your not doing it already !

Pro tier at my house , are you?

Thanks fishy your not the can't can fix stupid guy! Thanks pals thinking time! 12 mins per fly xs 1ooo, ooo flys over the years!what 's your longest tie ever. Mines like 2 hours or better...who's the 3 hour guy ? Sorry wish I was a better typer.

Dungeons probably take me the longest amount of time to tie, but I don't ever do them in one move, I tie a bunch of tails, then a bunch of bodies looped to the tales, and then I do the deer hair when all the bodies are done. I find this gets me better flies because of the repetition, especially with the deer hair.

seems like I found the guy with all the long ass flytying units . Still 45 minits each just pass a few over, Jay you down for it?need like 5 for a NW Bow float, big teeth on them browner's and rocks!Is it me or do you find it hard to pass a handful of flys over , specially when I hand pick them?

seems like I found the guy with all the long ass flytying units . Still 45 minits each just pass a few over, Jay you down for it?need like 5 for a NW Bow float, big teeth on them browner's and rocks!Is it me or do you find it hard to pass a handful of flys over , specially when I hand pick them? :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well got spooled again twice it happened , two Days ago was fishing behind an island !

Hoping for a bite well hooked a toad of the rainbow ! Best foresure for the year! See it lots swimming and jumping on the down stream run away, big fish by Carsland .plus was on my dry rod with a minnow withonly 150 yards of backing, snap it was over. just sayin' Dam

Knowing better now should of spent the time using my rod that had tons of backing . Should of did the right thing and not been so laze!

Over all my blood was a pumping.

like too do a re - over

No pic of that Babe"ie