Fly Fusion Forums

If Ya Cain't Fish, Might As Well Write About It

reevesr1

Dear Mr. Loblaw,

This is a fly fishing website. We don't cotton to those spin tactics around here. It is nothing short of fish torture. The hooks are too big and the practitioners are smelly and uncouth. Next thing you know you'll be catching sturgeon with bait and hanging out on disreputable websites. Oh, too late you say? Peddle your wares somewhere else.

BTW, if you want to come back over from the dark side of the force, you know where to find me mid September. I'll be inspecting your gear on arrival however. I have been on a fishing trip with that troutlover fella and he broke out a jig on a cutty hole. A cutty hole for goodness sakes. I won't tolerate any of that sort of behavior good (pffffttt) sir, be warned.

• Like 3

Only if you are alone, or sight fish nymphing, which for anyone who hasn't done it really fun!

by the way, if anyone is interested in a folk fest primer, I just put up part 1 of my 2 part edmonton folk fest 2015 post. Not fishing, but....

• Like 1

Only if you are alone, or sight fish nymphing, which for anyone who hasn't done it really fun!

by the way, if anyone is interested in a folk fest primer, I just put up part 1 of my 2 part edmonton folk fest 2015 post. Not fishing, but....

Yup, watching 3 cutties fighting to be the first to get to your chenille worm can be exciting, fer shore!

BTW, I read your latest blog entry yesterday.

Good stuff; now make with Part Dos!

Just posted the second part of the Edmonton Folk Fest 2015.

Next up I think will be a saltwater fishing trip with thunderstorms and some unplanned swimming. It was really fun and exciting. My brother in law calls it the trip where I tried to kill him twice, claims it was horrifying. Some say tomato.......

• Like 1