Fly Fusion Forums

Facebook Chuck Application

wongrs

Cool google es mejor en lo que la pieza de basura traductor yo estaba utilizando pero he de decir adiós adiós porque tengo que levantarse a las 5am. Damn Hutterite ruibarbo vino de todos modos!

B):rolleyes:-_-

Again, apologies to Wongrs for participating in this blatant post hijcack, but I found that intensely amusing.

The best part was reading the translations, particularly of Weedy's joke.

Maybe next time we can all play with Weedy's Maxwell to English translator. I see Clive and Glenbow both need one.

¿Por qué i mantener picturing tres chicos con cubierta de pesca con mosca en el atuendo de Telemundo?

Why i to maintain picturing three boys with covered with fishing with fly in the attire of Telemundo?

I get so confused :blink:

Cool .. Теперь, если вы не пользовались изображения я бы попытался трансформировать.

Тем не менее в ожидании моей камерой, как "Федерал экспресс" занимает 3 дней, чтобы доставить из Калгари

Nice to have you back Miss Lynn. Also nice to see that the drugs have not dulled that rapier wit! ;)

Thanks Rick. And no drugs here.....had my last hit of morphine 5 hours after surgery and nothing since. Got no good "Lynn is on drugs" stories, sorry.

I have a high tolerance for pain....comes from living with Mike for over 10 years :lol:

sounds like an abusive relationship, you wants' us to rough em up a bit? Maybe give him the old one two and maybe a three four five fer good measure

That's OK.....I'll call CHUCKNORRIS if he ever gets out of hand. Or Taco. :lol:

That Chuck application is probably the best Facebook one since The Family Guy, but not Scrabble. Today's quote was Chuck Norris runs on batteries - Die Hards. I wonder who thinks this stuff up - some of it is pretty freakin' funny.